Your use of the Littleton Chambers Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and subject to the Notice of Copyright set out below.
1. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, and do not constitute legal advice. Members of the public who have a legal problem should consult a suitably qualified lawyer.
2. These pages are up-dated from time to time, but may not always be up-to-date in every respect. No responsibility is accepted for loss arising from inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused.
3. No mention of any organisation, company or individual on these pages or on any pages to which there are links on these pages implies any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, companies or individuals by Littleton Chambers.
4. Littleton Chambers does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, however caused.
6. Use of any pages where users may post or provide information is subject to the following conditions:
6.1.All information or other material posted or provided is the sole responsibility of the person posting or providing it.
6.2.Littleton Chambers does not approve or take any responsibility for material posted or provided by users which remains on this web site.
6.3.It is not possible for Littleton Chambers to know whether a posting infringes copyright or any other right.
6.4.Users may not post any inappropriate material, including (without limitation) material which is
6.4.1.defamatory or libellous or would infringe the rights of others;
6.4.2.protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, unless the user has the permission of the owner of such rights;
6.4.3.promotes illegal activity or violates any applicable local, national, international or foreign law, statute, ordinance or regulation including (without limitation) laws and regulations governing export control, or would give rise to criminal or civil liability of any sort whatsoever;
6.4.4.is threatening or abusive or promotes physical harm or violence against any individual or group;
6.4.5.promotes bigotry, racism or hatred;
6.4.6.is pornographic, obscene or offensive;
6.4.7.contains any viruses, trojans, worms or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or extract any system, data or personal information.
6.4.8.Users may not use offensive or deliberately misleading user names when posting or providing information
6.5.Inappropriate material may be deleted without notice, at the discretion of Littleton Chambers. Exercise of this right does not mean that Littleton Chambers approves or takes any responsibility for any material provided by users which is posted or provided.
7. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of this website the user and Littleton Chambers agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The omission of Littleton Chambers to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless formally waived in writing by Littleton Chambers.
1. Littleton Chambers or the individual member of Littleton Chambers where appropriate retains copyright, where held, in all of the material placed on this website.
2. The material on this website may be copied for private use or use within an organisation provided that:
2.1. The Littleton Chambers website is acknowledged as the source including the reference http://www.littletonchambers.com/;
2.2. The material is not amended in any way; and
2.3. This permission is revocable at any time by Littleton Chambers or the individual member of Chambers who holds the copyright.
2.4. Permanent storage or copying of the whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any work or publication whether paper or electronic is expressly prohibited.
2.5. Application for other use of copyright material should be made to Littleton Chambers.
1. The names and postings of users may be visible to other users of the website.
3. Users may choose to provide their names and email addresses in order to make use of advanced functionality, such as automatic sending of notification by email when pages are up-dated.
4. Littleton Chambers may log information relating to site usage. The information gathered is for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our site.
5. Littleton Chambers complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Littleton Chambers will not use or pass on personal information relating to users for commercial gain.
Please address any queries about the use of this website or the above terms and conditions to Nigel McEwen by e-mail to NMcEwen@littletonchambers.co.uk, by telephone on +44 (0)207 797 8600 or by mail to Littleton Chambers, 3 King’s Bench Walk North, Temple, London, EC4Y 7HR