Join us for Littleton’s Covid Related Employment Webinars:
Collective Consultation in 2020
Date: Tuesday 26 May 2020
In this webinar David Reade QC and Daniel Northall will provide a practical guide to the issues and approach to collective consultation, which will look at:
• The proposal for collective redundancies, establishments and the affected employees
• Identifying and organising appropriate representation
• Consulting with furloughed staff
• The special circumstances defence at a time of Covid-19
• The interrelationship between redundancy and TUPE consultation
Varying Contractual Terms and Policies in the Time of Covid-19 and a Post-Covid-19 World:
Date: Monday 1 June 2020
Weeks of lockdown and an uncertain future are transforming businesses and requiring employers and employees to confront the reality of multiple and wide-ranging changes to the workplace and to employees’ contracts of employment.
In this webinar Carol Davis and Joseph Bryan explore the challenges in varying contractual terms and policies as a result of Covid-19. In particular, Carol and Joseph will focus on the following:
What might need to be varied?
How to vary terms?
What are the legal and business consequences?
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to attend
Future Topics Featuring in our Employment Webinar Series: