In this webinar David Reade QC and Daniel Northall provide a practical guide to the issues and approach to collective consultation, and looked at:
• The proposal for collective redundancies, establishments and the affected employees
• Identifying and organising appropriate representation
• Consulting with furloughed staff
• The special circumstances defence at a time of Covid-19
• The interrelationship between redundancy and TUPE consultation
Please click here to view the slides of the presentation
Collective Consultation Webinar from ‘Littleton in Lockdown Employment Webinar Series’ by Littleton Chambers on Vimeo.
To view more of the webinars from our ‘Littleton in Lockdown’ series, please visit our Webinars page.