Back to all articles & webinars
Discrimination and Harassment During and After Lockdown Webinar
In this webinar, ‘Discrimination and Harassment During and After Lockdown’, Niran de Silva and Lucy Bone cover the following topics:
- Discrimination update
- Monitoring of WFH employees
- Accommodating home schooling and childcare
- The Rogue Manager Vicarious Liability Issues
- What conduct are Employers liable for?
- Reasonable steps defence
- Return to work and mental health
- Return to work and discrimination
Discrimination and Harassment Webinar from Littleton Chambers on Vimeo.
To view more of the webinars from our ‘Littleton in Lockdown’ series, please visit our Webinars page.