Alexander has assisted in a number of claims involving multiple heads of claim including Discrimination, Whistleblowing and Unfair Dismissal in the ET and Appellate courts.
Recent experience includes:
- Assisting Lydia Banerjee, Littleton Chambers, in indirect discrimination, unfair dismissal, sex discrimination, race discrimination, and whistleblowing trials in the employment tribunal. He also assisted in the pre-trial conduct of the matter.
- Drafting closing submissions in an indirect age discrimination trial.
- Drafting grounds of resistance in a whistleblowing detriment claim.
- Drafting closing submissions in an unfair dismissal trial.
- Drafting closing submissions in a race and sex discrimination, unfair dismissal and whistleblowing trial.
- Drafting skeleton arguments for matters on appeal to the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Shadowing Mark Humphreys, Littleton Chambers, during numerous unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, and discrimination trials before the employment tribunal. Alexander also assisted Mr Humphreys in the pre-trial conduct of these matters.
- Drafting an opinion on the prospects of a victimisation, whistleblowing, and unfair dismissal claim.
- Drafting skeleton arguments in several multi-day whistleblowing trials.