Back to all articles & webinars
Bitesize Commercial Litigation Tips: Practicalities, Petitions, Privilege and Pandemic Related Issues Webinar
This webinar is on Bitesize Commercial Litigation Tips: Practicalities, Petitions, Privilege and Pandemic Related Issues. The session includes the following topics:
- Ashley Cukier – Enforcement in the Covid Era: Insolvency Proceedings – Statutory Demands, Winding Up Petitions, and the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
- Marc Delehanty – Referring to legal advice in witness statements without waiving privilege
- Alexander Halban – Freezing & recovering assets in a pandemic: obstacles and opportunities
- James Bickford Smith – Resisting loan foreclosure and the appointment of receivers: a brief guide for businesses
- Stuart Sanders – Service out of the jurisdiction: Problems and possibilities of the pandemic
The webinar is aimed at those up to and including senior associates, but will also provide some useful insights for other practitioners.
Please click here to view the webinar slides.