Alex’s employment law experience includes:
- A ten day hearing in the Employment Tribunal where he acted as sole counsel for the Claimant in discrimination, harassment and victimisation claims against a major bank (against a silk and junior counsel)
- Claims across the spectrum of employment law, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing.
- Appearing in the ET for the successful Respondent parties on a contested preliminary issue to determine the membership of an 1890 Partnership.
- A multi-party team move case in the High Court, involving allegations of breach of covenant, unlawful means conspiracy and conspiracy to injure.
- Pre-action advice to the applicant in a potential team-move injunction and the negotiation of terms of settlement.
- Drafting statements of case in the ET.
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the EAT in a high profile worker status case.
- Numerous preliminary hearings in the ET.