Georgina has experience of High Court employment litigation beyond her year of call, and frequently acts in disputes regarding restrictive covenants, duties of confidentiality, and team moves. She is regularly instructed to prepare and resist urgent applications for interim injunctive relief.
Having acted in employee competition disputes both as counsel and from a solicitor perspective (while on secondment to a leading City law firm), Georgina is well placed to advise on each stage of the process, from discovery of breach through to injunction application and expedited trial.
Georgina’s experience includes:
- Currently instructed by the Claimant in a restrictive covenant dispute regarding whether covenants were entered into at all, involving expert evidence from a handwriting expert (2019, sole counsel).
- Led by Adam Solomon QC, acted for the Claimant in insurance industry claim relating to breach of non-compete and confidentiality restrictions (2019).
- Led by Gavin Mansfield QC in employee competition matter, seeking injunction to enforce restrictive covenants (2017).
- Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd and others v Aston Scott Group Ltd and others  EWHC QB: Resisting insurance industry team move conspiracy injunction (led by Gavin Mansfield QC).
- Praxis Capital Ltd v Burgess  EWHC 2631: Part of the legal team representing the successful Defendant at trial in a case concerning alleged breaches of post-termination restrictions and obligations of confidentiality in the investment management industry (as a pupil, assisting Daniel Tatton Brown).