Lydia acts as sole counsel or junior counsel on injunctive applications, particularly in the field of post-termination restrictions.
- Obtaining a freezing injunction to prevent assets being removed from the jurisdiction;
- Resisting an application for injunctive relief from a former employer;
- Obtaining undertakings to the court to enforce post termination covenants;
- Advising on potential injunctive action to protect confidential information;
- Securing the return of confidential information and undertakings against its future use;
- Preparation of pleadings and other steps in preparation for speedy trial; and
- General advisory work in the post-termination context to prevent breach of covenants and abuse of confidential information.