Bianca’s employment law experience includes:
- Dealing with claims across the spectrum of employment law, including unfair dismissal, disability discrimination, sex discrimination and harassment.
- Drafting grounds of compliant and grounds of resistance in the ET.
- Drafting the witness statements in a five-day ET matter.
- Drafting a number of opinions on a variety of subjects, for example, on whether certain consultancy agreements fell foul of section 27A of the Employment Rights Act.
- Appearing at preliminary hearings in order to argue preliminary issues, for example, in respect of amendments and jurisdiction disputes.
- Attending case management hearings in the ET.
- Considering restrictive covenants and assessing whether they were enforceable.