Bianca represents both claimants and respondents across the full spectrum of employment law. She is regularly instructed to appear at all stages of proceedings.
Bianca’s employment law experience includes:
Representing clients in:
- Multi-day final hearings dealing with a variety of issues, including whistleblowing and disability.
- Preliminary hearings, including substantive preliminary hearings dealing with preliminary issues such as worker status, disability, and time limits.
- Judicial mediations.
- The Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Pleadings in both ET and Civil Court matters.
- Witness statements in a range of employment matters.
- Opinions on specific issues, as well as overarching merits and quantum opinions.
- Considering restrictive covenants and assessing whether they are enforceable.
- Conducting independent investigations.